Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Things are going great.  They really are.  This is a big change for me.  Things are just really easy with my new friend.  And he's just so full of awesome.  It's hot.  He's tall.  He's smart.  He's a GREAT communicator.  He's supportive.  He's compassionate.  He's a great kitty daddy.  I could go on and on, so I'll just stop there, and once again say that things are going great. 

The night we went to the vegetarian restaurant, I got to meet his cat afterward.  She is an extremely happy girl.  She purrs non-stop.  He treats her so well.  She even has a throne. 

We also went out on Saturday.  We went to another veggie-ish place.  But, after that we went to an Irish bar.  Then we went to his place and he watched Svengoolie for the first time.  Both he and his cat loved Svengoolie. 

I'm seeing him again on Friday.  And Sunday he has a music gig, so I'll get to see him perform.  He plays the violin. 

As for school and work, things are back to normal.  I missed work and work missed me, so it's good to be back.  I have one class today.  We have a speech coming up with the assigned topic of how to handle stress. 

I think this topic is quite hilarious being that I have never handled stress well. 

I suppose I can tell everybody what not to do. 

Or, perhaps, make it into a comedic routine of sorts. 

No one should take stress handling advice from me.

And apparently my new insurance won't cover my new therapist, so there goes the one thing I thought might help me in that department.  Oh well. 

I have to say, though, that thinking about the new guy really helps me calm down.  Yeah, things are just so easy with him.  They are how like they should be.  I think the way he handled my weird social anxiety thing when I wanted to cancel our second date was beyond anything I could have expected.  He's just a really great guy.

And the whole dirty thing that I was trying to figure out with him...  I'm more than dirty enough for the both of us.  Dirty isn't his thing.  Sensual is his thing.  I've never met a more sensual man in my entire life.

And dirty and sensual go together like peanut butter and chocolate.

It's fan-fucking-tastic. 

2 Comments:

Blogger Rastaman said...

Ima so happy for you!

2/26/2013 7:41 PM  
Blogger Devotee said...

This entry warms my heart!

Keep it up, dear Strumpet. You deserve it.

Much love,
Devo

3/03/2013 12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home