Saturday, March 09, 2013

I am so very sickie.  It so very sucks.

My new friend had off yesterday and today, and I have been too sick to see him on either of these days.  We talked on the phone for a long time last night, though.  I felt a lot better when I was talking to him. 

Last weekend, though, was awesome.  So awesome.  I got to see him in his element and it totally rocked.  And we started watching Battlestar Galactica because he's never seen it.  And we started watching The IT Crowd because I've never seen that.  And we watched the Kids in the Hall episode where they are dressed up as bunnies because he knows that men dressed as bunnies get me all hot and bothered.  He's even said he'll don a bunny suit for me.  See how awesome he is?  Oh, and we watched an episode of Portlandia, which I've never seen either, in which BSG is shown to have addictive properties.  It was awesome because Gaius Baltar was in it.  Just.  So.  Much.  Awesome.

We were curled up on his couch the entire time.

This later led to wondrous happenings.

I think him being classically-trained on the violin has imbued his hands with magical properties as he is highly skilled.

Oh, and he has a beard, which is totally hot.

And he's just super great.

And he's good to me.

He's so good to me.  

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I was in your neck of the woods again yesterday and thought of you -- out of the blue. So here I am checking into your glorious blog and reading the wonderful things here. You always write so beautifully but the most current stuff is glorious. The last entry here is from March and I shall close my eyes and hope that things are still going great - even better and more wondrous.

8/20/2013 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home